Angular Is a Web-based Programming Language Created and Maintained by Google. It’s Currently Under Active Development, and Its Syntax Is Constantly Being Revised to Support the Latest Standards.
Learn to Code Is an Awesome Github Repository That Teaches Programming Basics Using Python. It Provides an Interactive Interface and Explains Concepts Clearly Through Text, Code, Videos, and Exercises. One of the Best Things About Learn to Code Is That It’s Completely Free and Open-source. If You’re New to Programming, You Should Definitely Check This Out!
By the End of This Course, You Will Be Able to Build and Design Your Custom Angular Components in This Course, You Will Build and Design Your Own Custom Angular Components From Scratch. You Will Learn the Following:
– What Is an Angular Component?
– How to Design an Angular Component
– How to Use Angular Forms
– How to Use Observables and Subjects
– How to Use Events in Angular
– How to Use Angular Router
– How to Use Angular Forms Validations
– How to Use Angular Material in a Component
– What Is Angular Cli and How to Use It
– How to Use Angular Cli
– How to Use Angular Cli for Build and Run
– How to Use the Cli for Creating Components
– How to Use the Cli for Testing Components
– How to Use the Cli for Running Tests
– How to Use the Cli for Creating and Running Unit Tests
– How to Use the Cli for Mocking Services
– How to Use the Cli for Generating Cli Configuration Files
– How to Use Typescript Modules in Your Angular Components
– How to Use Typescript Interfaces in Your Angular Components
– How to Use Typescript Classes in Your Angular Components
– How to Use Typescript Generic Types
Who Can Enroll in This Course?
This Course Is Taught by a Professional Web Developer With Over 10 Years of Experience in This Field. They Have Taught Students Around the Globe in Various Online Platforms for the Last 5 Years. You Will Get to Know Their Teaching Methods in a Detailed Manner After Joining This Course. They Will Personally Guide You Through the Course and Clear Your Doubts Throughout the Duration of the Course. Ther Interactive Teaching Style Will Help You Grasp the Concept Quickly.